Re: Kernel Traffic expands to cover debian-hurd

 Zack> Hi, I'm Zack Brown, the author of Kernel Traffic. I've just
 Zack> started up a similar newsletter covering debian-hurd. The URL
 Zack> is http://www.kt.opensrc.org/KC/debian-hurd

This is a great service.  Thank you.

 URL> "Debian Hurd is a project to create a full Hurd distribution
 URL> based on Debian Linux. "

Keep in mind that the operating system is named `GNU', not `Hurd'
(which is just the kernel), and that the full name of the other Debian
distribution is `Debian GNU/Linux'... Debian developers never call it
`Debian Linux'.

 PE> 	Sigh.  This won't be the last time we see this :-(

 PE> 	That should read "Debian GNU/Hurd is a project to create a
 PE> full GNU distribution based on GNU Hurd".

Even closer to the official perspective would be:

``Debian GNU/Hurd is a project to create release 1.0 of the complete
GNU system, using the GNU Hurd kernel architecture.''

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)