Compiled some packages

I tried compiling some Debian packages.  Here are the results.

aalib_1.2-14
============

The code compiles and works fine, but the Debian scripts fail because
of unexpected shared library names.

The first time I tried this, it stopped at dh_movefiles because it
didn't find libaa.so.1.0.3.  Turned out the package was using
libtool-1.0 which sets "version_type=sunos" on GNU.  So I upgraded the
package to libtool-1.2d with:

	libtoolize -f
	aclocal

That helped a bit, but now it couldn't find usr/lib/libaa.so.1.
There was usr/lib/libaa.so but debian/aalib1.files didn't want that.

In ltconfig, library_names_spec is still different between linux-gnu*
and gnu*.  Is this intentional?

After I circumvented this manually, there were no other problems, and
I could install the binary packages.

The resulting library didn't support X because the configure
script had noticed that Xlib was missing.

pinfo_0.5.3-1
=============

No problems.  Works in black and white, like Lynx.

libpng_1.0.2b-0.1
=================

Requires zlib1g-dev which I haven't downloaded yet.

netpbm-free_1:19940301.2-10

Requires xmkmf which is apparently in some X package.

pointerize_0.2

No problems, except it insists of using mmap() at runtime and doesn't
have proper error messages.

bzip2_0.9.0c-2

No problems.  It passed the tests in the Makefile.