Reporting bugs [was: Tagged paging area?]

 KON> Meta-question: Is it okay to post such feature requests here, or
 KON> should I submit wishlist-priority bugs instead?

[For others: Kalle is asking about the Debian Bug Tracking System
(aka. BTS, http://www.debian.org/Bugs/).]

Submitting bugs to the BTS is a good way of doing things.  Such
requests will reach the core Hurd developers directly.  Until all of
them learn how to use it, Marcus and I will probably be the ones
dealing directly with the BTS, but at least it's a more formal
procedure than sending a message to debian-hurd.

Somebody should probably add this to the FAQ.  It also more clearly
defines the role of bug-hurd@gnu.org (versus
debian-hurd@lists.debian.org): bug-hurd receives messages from the
BTS.

--