Re: Uploaded dpkg-hurd 1.4.1-1 (source hurd-i386) to master

On Sat, Feb 06, 1999 at 05:09:06PM +0000, M.C. Vernon wrote:
> 	Does this Replace: dpkg?

Sort of. It's a bug fixed version. Note that this is the name of the
_source_ package, which produces one binary package, dpkg (and one of
architecture all. Silly me! I did not upload this, and it is needed).

I upload dpkg-dev to alpha.gnu.org. It is needed instead the one on the
Debian server.

dpkg-hurd will become unnecessary when IanJ had time to incorporate my
changes upstream. Until then, we have to be patient.

Thanks!