Re: next attempt at pretty, portable web pages

From: Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@trick.fig.org>
Subject: next attempt at pretty, portable web pages
Date: 30 Jan 1999 13:40:10 -0600

> It is readable to me in Netscape 4.x, Lynx, and emacs-w3 (though w3's
> notion of `bgcolor' makes things look slightly ugly).  Please try it
> with your own browsers, and tell me what you think.

  Some links are broken. When you click "Acknowledgements" in the main
entry using Netscape, the bottom of this page is displayed, because
there doesn't exist "#contents". Missing names are handled differently
between Netscape and Lynx, so the head is displayed in Lynx. I don't
know which behavior is preferable, but these should be fixed.

~o o~    OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
 s  )    http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji (check "okuji.asc" !)