Re: pthread, g++, libstdc++?

> Well, I think I finally got hurd to work. I was going to start porting some
> packages over but I noticed there was no libstdc++ or libg++, and the only
> c++ compiler was g++272. Will egcs not compile on hurd?

It will, you could build your own.  I believe Marcus was/is working on a
hurd egcs package, but I'm not sure if it's done yet.

> Also, is there a pthreads implementation? In case you were wondering but
> I was trying to port apt over.

Mark Kettenis is working on the pthreads implementation, but it will not be
ready very soon (i.e. we expect an otherwise mostly usable and complete
debian-hurd system to come together first).