glibc-pre2.1-2.0.110 packages on master

Hi!

I'm happy to announce that all the glibc-pre2.1-2.0.110 packages got
installed into debian/dists/unstable/binary-hurd-i386.  Once they're
all nicely mirrored, I'll be removing the .debs from alpha.gnu.org to
save the alpha mirrors.

glibc-2.0.111 is currently compiling on my machine, and after that
hurdle (Joel Klecker's major rewrite of the Debian packaging rules),
rebuilding glibc packages should be a lot easier.  I'm looking for
interested Debian maintainers who want to learn how to do this job, so
that I'm not a single point of failure in the future.

 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)
[Unfortunately, www.fig.org is broken.  Please stay tuned for details.]