Html mail

I am not going to single any one person out, but I implore any of you who are using Netscape or Microsoft Outlook as your mail client to make the default format ascii instead of html.  There are an awful lot of us out here who use a MAIL browser to read our mail as opposed to a WWW browser, and most MAIL browsers don't read html.
This group gets a lot of html posts, which I (and others probably) just flush, and since I am quite interested in Debian Hurd I would prefer to be able to read all the posts.?This is just a polite reminder folks, please direct any negative comments to /dev/null.

    .###.
 ;#####    ;#          Mike's Window Maker / The NeXUS
 ;#####    ;#          http://tasteslikechicken.ml.org
 ###'---'####         mlankton@home.com    NeXTmail ok!