Re: Installation Problem

Boot output something like that :

Can't open server boot script /dev/hs0s0/boot/servers.boot
Enter new location [/dev/hs0s0/boot/servers.boot] : /dev/hs0s3/boot/servers.boot
Can't open server boot script /dev/hs0s3/boot/servers.boot

When the boot fail you are advised to enter a new file AND device if you can't
change the device why ask it perhaps I did a mistake but I didn t think so even
if I was late.

ok Self Understanding
1,$s/3/4/g
All become all right !! I like my Linux hda4 standard notation (I will have to verify if OS/2
really use another convention  ..  ;-)

--
  Today's thinking : I'am not able to think Today .. (Recursively)

Thomas MANGIN                                            mangin@chez.com
Maitrise Informatique de Lyon              t-mang98@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr
+33 6 60 97 91 01

http://www.kernel.org http://themes.org http://www.berlin-consortium.org