Re: shlibs issue and packages

Hi!

 JK> At 3:03 PM -0600 1/20/99, Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:
 >> The next glibc packages that I upload will have a proper shlibs
 >> file.

 JK> That's not my fault is it?

No, not your fault.  I just didn't merge your debian/shlibs rule
correctly.

 JK> BTW, can you change the maintainer field in debian/control.in?

It would be easiest if you put your glibc-pre2.1/debian directory into
a tar.gz, and mailed it to me or put it up for FTP/HTTP somewhere.
Then, I can do a better job of merging my latest changes and providing
you with a diff.

I'd like to do this because I probably have made more changes than you
have since we last talked.

 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)
[Unfortunately, www.fig.org is broken.  Please stay tuned for details.]