Web Pages and CVS

FYI, I'll be placing the web pages on www.gnu.org under CVS
control this weekend (either Friday or Saturday evening).  This
should be an invisible change unless someone happens to be
changing something when I swap things.  On the off chance that you
see something odd resulting from the change, please contact me
ASAP.

Once the change is in place, anyone who has access to www.gnu.org
may still edit them in place or by checking them out via CVS--your
preference.  Anyone without access to www.gnu.org who has
changes/corrections for the Hurd pages may send them my way and
I'll try to get them in.  My immediate goal is to gather all
tutorial info. (the FAQ, list messages on installation, patches
people have posted, etc.) to www.gnu.org.