Debian GNU/Hurd Base Set

Dear Marcus (et al),

	a couple of quickies re the new packages:

do they have the mach terminfo installed in the terminfo database?
will they support non-shadow password checking? I got this working on my
(old) hurd, using a recompiled libcrypt supplied by someone else, but that
was with an old glibc....

And do I need to makedev for all my disks, or do the new packages include
the most common ones?

Thanks,

Matthew

assuming this works OK, I'll rewrite the idiot's guide.... ;)

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/8841/