Re: New packages and cross-config.gnu

   Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:38:39 +0100
   From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>

   Hi,

   I have (re) uploaded some packages today, which I build over night:
   bash/      diff/         grep/       ncurses/  sash/
   bsdutils/  debianutils/  fileutils/  shellutils/

You might want to take into account that the hurd has its own su,
uptime (shellutils) and sync (fileutils).  I don't know if they are
included in the debian versions of the packages, but if they are you
have to make sure that they will not be installed.

Mark