Back to scheduled work --- after Xmas!

Hi everyone!

I told you that my partition table went fubar.

I was now able to recover (almost) completely. For the curious: I found the
headers of some partitions and found the size running e2fsck on the start of
a file system dump. The rest was some good guessing and struggeling with
fdisk (which didn't like the correct values anymore). Still it doesn't boot
from hard disk, but I have all my data back. Thanks everybody who gave me
their comforts and help here and on #debian.

This means, after having some fun with the Hogfather, I'll be back normally.
This will be in two days. Then I will read Gordons mail about lib naming
carefully and try some new packages. It's time to work on the base packages
again :)

Have nice holidays,