Re: Some HURD questions.

Thanks; we did get your patch before and we very much appreciate the work
and certainly plan to integrate it in our next gnumach release.  Since
gnumach-1.1.3 is reasonably stable and usable (and people can just get your
patches and/or binaries from you), we have just been concentrating on
hacking on libc and the hurd to get usable source releases of those out to
hackers first.

I've put a copy of this at:

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/gnumach-1.1.3-linux-2.0.34-drivers-beta1.patch.bz2

for other people to fetch more easily.