Re: list has been moved.

Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> wrote:
> That should be http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-hurd.yymm/
> or something.  Check out the main Lists web page.

I did.  It's not there.  Guessing at the name just got me a bunch of
404 error messages.

Personally, I'd also like a top-level url for the list.  The List-Archives
page is starting to get rather large, and on the lists I checked there's
no way to move from one volume to another without going through the
List-Archives page.

--
Raul

P.S. I should have mentioned this last message: the surgery never
happened, it's tentatively being rescheduled.