Re: Fwd: Updated Debian Ports installation images

Hi Adrian,

I've sucessfully installed Debian-11 with your installation media
on a 64-bit rp5440 PA-RISC machine (via serial console).

I had issues with installing the same CD in a 32-bit qemu hppa VM,
because the stifb graphics driver didn't showed a screen in qemu.
That's probably a problem of the kernel or qemu, which I still
need to analyze.

Anyway, thanks so much for the new install medias!

Helge