Re: Interrupting a schroot session

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz kirjoitti 5.1.2022 klo 11.50:
Yes, that's possible. The easiest way to achieve that is running the
schroot command inside a screen session. Then you can just detach the
screen, disconnect from SSH and then resume the screen session later
after you reconnect.

Adrian

Thanks. Another issue: I ran emacs in a schroot session and left the computer for about 15 minutes. When I was away the terminal running the schroot session and emacs hanged and it did not respond to any keyboard input. Do the ssh or schroot sessions in panama go "sleeping" if you are away from the terminal for a while?

     - Tommi

--
Kotisivu / Homepage: http://www.iki.fi/tohoyn/
Sähköposti / E-Mail: tommi.hoynalanmaa@iki.fi