Cross compiler

Hi everyone,

I’m wanting to set up a chroot amd64 to hppa cross compiler. I’ve tried following the guides but break it. Has anyone else been using a cross compiler that can help either setup for me or guide me step by step. I can give access to the machine in question.

Bullseye hppa is almost done and is aimed at running servers who need a stable release with updates. I run some servers using ispconfig as a control panel and the updates will be based around this.

I’m offering up a rp3440 as a builder for ports and can use this machine to build updates if cross compiler isn’t an option.

Any help would be appreciated

Mike Hosken
Sent via my iPhone