Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-10

On 4/12/19 3:19 PM, Meelis Roos wrote:
Still the same, and log is also the same. Selected "sid - unstable" since buster was not found.

I cannot debug your problem without knowing what you did, which image
you used and what machine you tried it on.

Sorry about that.

Booted the CD on HP A180c (32-bit).
Selected English language everywhere and location Estonia;
American keyoboard as default;
configured onbroad NIC with DHCP;
Used server ftp.ports.debian.org and directory /debian-ports/;
it searched for buster and did not find it;
I selected  "do not retry" or some similar "no" and selected "sid - unstable" as the only choice

and got this error in screen 4 and "The installer failed to download a file from the mirror." in the dialogue.

--
Meelis Roos <mroos@linux.ee>