Re: Arch qualification for buster: call for DSA, Security, toolchain concerns

On 06/27/2018 10:03 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi,
>

> As part of the interim architecture qualification for buster, we request
> that DSA, the security team and the toolchain maintainers review and
> update their list of known concerns for buster release architectures.

Everyone, please avoid followups to debian-ports@lists.debian.org.
Unless something is relevant to *all* architectures (hint: discussion of
riscv or arm issues don't qualify), keep replies to the appropriate
port-specific mailing list.

Thanks,
Julien