Kernel module bonding

Hi!

I'm maintaining an old (but still working) HP server which has 4 NICs. I've tried to activate bonding but the module is not active in the kernel tree.
"modprobe: FATAL: Module bonding not found in directory /lib/modules/4.9.0-1-parisc64-smp"

Tried to find the source packages and compile the kernel by myself but with no luck. How to find the source packages of hppa port? Maybe it is a good idea making bonding included in default kernel package - it will make great help for many administrator.

Thank you!
Daniel