Re: tbb on hppa

Hi Steven,

On 20.01.2015 15:05, Steven Capper wrote:
On 20 January 2015 at 14:01, Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de> wrote:
If so, I'll keep it in the architectures
list and have another go at getting it working.

Yes, that would be great.
You should still have an account on sibaris.parisc-linux.org...

Thanks.
I've had a patch for MIPS that's got me thinking about a possible
solution for hppa.
I'll keep you updated.

By the way, we now have the gcc builtin atomics available on hppa too.
This might simplify things.
I see the debian package has one patch to enable those atomics on ppc
(debian/patches/ppc32_atomics.patch) - the same approach can probably
be used on hppa as well...

Helge