Someone want to sponsor a HPPA box for the HPPA port?

Hello everyone,

We got the offer from the nice people at OSUOSL.org that they would
host another HPPA box for us (beside the parisc.parisc-linux.org machine).
Personally I would like to set it up as debian buildd server, but of course
it can host a gentoo chroot as well.

Maybe someone of you (in the US due to shipping costs!) want to sponsor
one of your machines for this project? If you haven't used your machine
since quite some time yet, this would be the possibility to get it to work
on something useful now :-)
Ideally the machine should be rack-mountable and have a GSP port so that
remote administration is possible.

If you are interested to give-away such a machine, please let me know.
I can cover the shipping costs if needed.

Thanks,
Helge