Re: How to get d-i udeb packages for hppa-only back into unstable?

Helge Deller dixit:

>Can such a package be uploaded to debian master ftp if I go through
>the standard ITP process?

No.

>If not, is there a way to make this happen on debian-ports somehow?

Not in unstable, only in unreleased. We have the same problem
on m68k with e.g. bootloader packages.

This needs to be addressed on d-i side; we need better support
for the dpo 'unreleased' suite there.

Sorry,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.