install medium for c8000 [was Re: PARISC Linux website and status update]

On 20 April 2013 06:42, Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> During the last few days I've invested some time in updating our
> * main website at http://www.parisc-linux.org (including news-updates and favicon) and the
> * Wiki at http://wiki.parisc-linux.org
>
> As such, we now have some more current documentation about
> * http://wiki.parisc-linux.org/Debian_Ports_Installation  - How to install from Debian-Ports

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is an install iso with a kernel that has
CONFIG_PDC_CONSOLE=y, so that I can install on a c8000. (Or am I
missing something, is there a way to get it to work without this?)

Its kinda annoying if I've got to build a cross toolchain, cross
compile a kernel, tftpboot, nfsroot, etc. in order to put something on
the hard drive.

-Graham