Re: PARISC Linux website and status update

Just wanted to pipe up and let you all know someone else follows this hppa thread,
having installed Lenny 5.0 onto an A500 box sometime ago.
(I made dvds from the iso files).

I am clueless about kernel programming, but wanted a device driver.

Thus finding a couple tutorials, I created sample drivers, and the one I needed.
Finally finished with rebuilding the kernel - with some vague-to-me examples
of needed commands.

Just a C programmer at heart, having been thrust into C++, Java, Cobol, Transact,
and a few other languages.

Keven Miller       www.3kranger.com
kevenm@3kranger.com