Did Squeeze ever make it to HPPA?

Hello,

I have an old Visualize workstation that has been running faithfully
since Sarge.  I have recently wanted to expand the scope of what it does
for me, since the machine will likely outlast the entropy death of the
universe.

I see on the PA-RISC Linux web site a note about Squeeze being worked on
for HPPA.  I also see a few old discussions on the subject here.  Did
this ever make it past the discussion stage?

Was there an HPPA testing back in Lenny, or just unstable?  What I am
looking for, I suppose, is the most "squeeze-like" packages available.

Thanks,

     Kurt Fitzner