Re: access to hppa machine to work on Bug #562192

xavier grave wrote:
> I'm trying to help on the packaging of polyorb (I'm not a Debian
> Developer) and I would like to work on bug 562192. The test suite driver
> fail on hppa with a nasty "Segmentation fault".

It's very likely that this is an hppa issue and not an issue in your
package. However, it could help the hppa porters a lot if it's possible to
create a small test case that reproduces the problem.

> Can someone give me access to an hppa machine?

If you still want to work on it then please send me a public SSH key
(privately in a signed email) and I'll give you access to my box.

Cheers,
FJP