hppa & squeeze

Recently the hppa porters have expressed interest in doing a
squeeze/hppa release, and have asked me to try and identify what it
would take for us to make that happen.

Obviously we would need an archive, which would ideally be either a
squeeze-hppa release on ftp.debian.org or the equivalent on
debian-ports.org, so my first question is whether or not you, the
ftpmasters for those projects, would be open to this.

In addition, we're looking to understand what is required from the
porter side to make this happen. The shortlist I've come up with is:
 - buildd systems/maintenance (I'd volunteer for this)
 - general port-specific bug triage/fixing
 - installer testing/fixing

What other tasks would be involved?