Re: Yorick FTBFS: DM needs access to HPPA machine

On Friday 11 December 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> > I am the maintainer of the Yorick packages. [1]Yorick is an
> > interpreter used for data analysis and number crunching in astronomy
> > and other research fields.
> >
> > With the last upload, I introduced a test suite. One of the tests
> > fails on HPPA.
> >
> > Correcting the [2]FTBFS is easy: just need to remove the test. But I
> > would need access to a machine to actually investigate and correct the
> > bug.
> >
> > More specifically, the tests intentionally triggers a SIGFPE that
> > Yorick should, but doesn't, catch.
>
> You're welcome to use my box over the weekend. If that's OK, please send
> me a _private_ mail with your public openssh key and I'll set up an
> account and install the build deps.

SSH key received; I've created the account and sent the information how to
use it privately.

Problem is however that my private mails are not getting anywhere. I've
received "delivery has been delayed" messages from my ISP. I suspect some
kind of overly aggressive spam filtering to be the cause.

Thibaut: please let me know how I can get private mails to you.

Cheers,
FJP