Re: PDL failes to build on HPPA

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 12:42:00PM +0100, Henning Glawe wrote:
> Moin,
> I did an upload of pdl (perl data language) November 9th. Since November
> 14th, there have been 4 failures [1] when building on hppa, the autobuilder
> is always unable to install the build dependencies, looks like version
> conflicts further down the dependency tree.

It is due to bug #554574. The build daemons have been reconfigured so
that the broken libstdc++6 is refuses to be installed, causing the
failure to install build dependencies you see.

At the maintainer level, there is nothing to do except waiting for the
problem to be solved or for the removal of hppa from testing migration.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73