Re: quilt: missing xutils-dev: missing libx11-dev: missing

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>   I have yet another problem on the hppa buildd machine:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=dicom3tools&arch=hppa&ver=1.0~20091113-1&stamp=1258748671&file=log&as=raw

> Using default version 7.4.5
> quilt: missing
> xutils-dev: missing
> libx11-dev: missing
> x11proto-xext-dev: missing
> Checking for source dependency conflicts...
> E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
> specify a solution).
> Installing positive dependencies: debhelper quilt xutils-dev
> libx11-dev x11proto-xext-dev
> Reading package lists...
> Building dependency tree...
> Reading state information...
> You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
>  debhelper: Depends: html2text but it is not going to be installed
>             Depends: po-debconf but it is not going to be installed
>             Depends: man-db (>= 2.5.1-1) but it is not going to be installed

> Is this a known problem ?

I've never seen this before. I can try a build of dicom3tools on my
sbuild setup tommorow and tell you if I get the same result.

Is it possible this is a transient situation caused by the servers
used for apt-get update?

Cheers,
Carlos.