Csound build failure in hppa

Hi, my package csound failed to build in hppa due to some java issues.
Csound tries to detect if it can find jni.h to build the java part of
the code. For all arches, it is possible do so by
adding /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/include to the preprocessor path.
However, it failed to detect it in hppa. Is this some issue I should
resolve, or should I report a bug against default-jre-headless (which
manages /usr/lib/jvm/default-java)?

latest build log at
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=csound&ver=1%3A5.11.1~dfsg-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1256443628&file=log

--