Re: Reproducible random python crash.

> >> On 2.6.31-rc2-00010-g22a5b0c-dirty (kyle's 4 CPU PA8800) I get a hang
> >> and segfaults, the segfault is reproducible the hang happens every
> >> once in a while.
> >
> > Do you have Grant's last patch installed? =A0Although it's early yet
> > to say for sure, I think it may have fixed the random segv problem
> > on gsyprf11 with 2.6.30.5.
>
> Which patch is this?

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.parisc/2047

Since I wrote, I had one segv with 2.6.30.5 in the GCC libjava
testsuite.  However, I think things are improved.  I have managed to
get through most of a GCC build and check with a SMP kernel.

I tried to follow your recipe on gsyprf11, but the source for 0.5
was dounloaded.  I didn't have any trouble with the configure command
with this version.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)