Yorick FTBFS: DM needs access to HPPA machine

Hello,

I am the maintainer of the Yorick packages. [1]Yorick is an interpreter used for data analysis and number crunching in astronomy and other research fields.

With the last upload, I introduced a test suite. One of the tests fails on HPPA.

Correcting the [2]FTBFS is easy: just need to remove the test. But I would need access to a machine to actually investigate and correct the bug.

More specifically, the tests intentionally triggers a SIGFPE that Yorick should, but doesn't, catch.

Best regards, Thibaut.

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/yorick