Re: Status of the hppa buildds

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 07:57:21AM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Hi
>
> During 6 days already, there is nothing built on hppa. This is obviously
> blocking a lot of packages to migrate to testing and can not continue
> much longer.
>
> What's the status of fixing the issues that caused this and how long do
> you think this will continue?

hey Luk,
 Yeah - there was some bad communication between lamont and myself. I
agreed to take over buildd maintenance of peri/penalosa, but the baton
got lost in the handoff.

Things are back in order. Today I finished getting the new penalosa
setup as a buildd, and I've resurrected peri which appeared to be
having problems talking to w-b. I've worked around the libstdc++/apt
problem on both by downgrading to a working version.

Expect a lot of debs in incoming RSN.

--
dann frazier