which package handles soft power switch on HP 712

Hi,

after the upgrade to debian "lenny", the soft power switch doesn't work
correctly. When I switch off the power, the machine is down directly, no
shutdown procedure 'll execute. When I start the HP712 the power led on the
frontside is blinking until the startup procedure will start. Then the led
stays off. The operating system works fine.

Only a basic installation has been execute with fluxbos as GUI. Package
powersaved installed also.

$ uname -a
Linux  larry 2.6.26-2-parisc #1 Wed Aug 19 22:50:01 UTC 2009 parisc
GNU/Linux

Andreas