xorg.conf followup

I found the answer.  Sorry for the post.

On Sep 22, 2009, at 10:08 PM, Jason wrote:

Hello, I have a HP C3750 PA-RISC machine with a HP Visualize FX graphics adaptor. I am running Debain 5.0.3 on this machine and I cannot get Xorg server to start. I am using the vesa driver obtained from apt-get. Has anyone successfully got this card to work with Xorg using the generic vesa driver or any other methods available? I get the error message no devices detected / No screens found when using the vesa driver. Below is my /etc/X11/ xorg.conf file:

# cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Section "Module"
Load "vesa"
Load "dbe"