Re: guile-gnome-platform build failure on hppa

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Moritz Muehlenhoff<jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> Carlos asked for hppa-specific build failures. Here's one:
>
> guile-gnome-platform fails to build only on hppa with a
> test suite failure wrt dynamic linking:
> https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=guile-gnome-platform;ver=2.16.1-2;arch=hppa;stamp=1247368219
>
> Please keep me CCed, I'm not subscribed.

The testsuite failed with:
~~~
test-wrapset-api: exception in test: (misc-error "dynamic-link" "file:
~S, message: ~S" ("libgw-guile-gnome-gtk" "file not found") #f)

1 run, 1 failed
~~~

The guile-gnome-platform testsuite is trying to load the DSO
libgw-guile-gnome-gtk.so.

IIUC the guile-gnome-platform build should have just created this DSO,
since guile-gnome-platform builds guile-gnome2-gtk, so I don't know
why it failed.

I have an sbuild running to reproduce the failure.

Cheers,
Carlos.