Re: HPPA and Squeeze

> So if I characterise the problem you think you're seeing: on mmap of a
> file at a memory location to be determined by the kernel, a sequential
> set of reads of the mapped location eventually turns up a zero where
> there should be data?  Yes, it does sound like a caching issue.

Yes.  The loop is terminated by a null tag:

  while (dyn->d_tag != DT_NULL)
      {
      }

However, the core dump doesn't show a null tag before the STRTAB tag
that caused the segmentation fault.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)