Re: Fixed strace [ was Re: ls -l is broken ]

Sadly, I can't seem to reproduce this right now, because strace is dying
with the ptrace issue JDA brought up earlier. I'll poke at it more
tonight, but I want to get caught up on the merging first.

cheers, Kyle
Kyle suggested I mention atrace to the strace developers. Maybe others here are interested:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4A04EB4A.5030204%40tausq.org&forum_name=strace-devel

For all I know, atrace is also horribly broken, but at least it seems to be able to trace "ls -l" :-)

randolph