work in Canada and Alaska

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: sunshinetravelltd_ceo@yahoo.in

work in Canada and Alaska

- Attention Pls, We are SUNSHINE RECRUITMENT AGENCY LIMITED,we recruit workers to work in ROYAL PACIFIC FISHERIES CANADA AND ALASKA. If you are interested to work in CANADA and ALASKA kindly contact us urgently for your Application letter to join the company. We will help you apply for the company and also help you in getting Canada Two years working permit visa as well as Alaska,USA. Contact us with our office E-mail Address: sunshinetravells.ltd@outgun.com Looking forward to hearing from your response as we are here to serve you better. Regards, Mr. Essien Franklin CEO SUNSHINE TRAVELS LIMITED. E-mail:sunshinetravells.ltd@outgun.com