RE: Java Runtime Environment

I installed now classpath and I can see packages gcj and gij for etch hppa. When they are installed, where could I find the hppa debs for java or JRE?

Thanks, Fernando.

De: Brian Szymanski [mailto:skibrianski@gmail.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 02 de octubre de 2008 10:16
Para: Fernando Ochoa de Zuazola
CC: debian-hppa@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Re: Java Runtime Environment

I mean gcj/gij -  the gcc java interpreter and compiler. Don't have much experience with them myself so I can't offer more details than that, but I believe they are fairly feature complete.

Good luck!

Fernando Ochoa de Zuazola wrote:

Brian,

Thanks your help.

I can see that classpath is a deb package but what is g{i,c}j?

Regards, Fernando.