Re: upload of nss-ldapd?

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 10:23 +0200, Arthur de Jong wrote:
> Sorry if this is not the right address (I can't seem to find contact
> information for the penalosa hppa buildd).
>
> Anyway, I've uploaded a new version if nss-ldapd some time ago. It got
> built twice [1] for hppa but was never uploaded. I can't see anything
> unusual from the logs.
>
> Is there something I can do to get it uploaded? The hppa build is
> holding back testing migration of the package.

It has been a month since the upload of nss-ldapd 0.6.3 and it has been
built three times now [1]. Anyone have any idea why the builds aren't
being uploaded?

Should I just upload a new version?

Also, does anyone know of a better place to ask/complain?

Thanks.

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=hppa&pkg=nss-ldapd&ver=0.6.3

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --