Re: dlclose() from threaded program segfaults

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz> wrote:
>>> the code bellow crashes on GNU/kFreeBSD.
>>
>> Wrong mailing list.
>
> No, the right one:

Sorry, I need more coffee :P

>>> Please, could someone with access to hppa test whether
>>> it crashes also on hppa debian 2.7 glibc ?
>
> It might affect also your pet architecture - only
> kfreebsd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64 and hppa still use linuxthreads.
>
> It does not occur in 2.3.6.ds1-13, 2.5-11.
> So please, could you help me with it and tell whether is hppa also affected
> ?

Seems to be:

varenet@donald:~$ dpkg -l libc6
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
ii  libc6          2.7-10         GNU C Library: Shared libraries
varenet@donald:~$ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.3.1-3) 4.3.1

varenet@donald:~$ gcc a.c -ldl -pthread -O2
a.c: In function 'main':
a.c:29: warning: passing argument 3 of 'pthread_create' from
incompatible pointer type
varenet@donald:~$ ./a.out
dlopen: 0x157e0
Segmentation fault