unexplained FTBFS of findutils on hppa

Hello,

findutils 4.4.0-2 ftbfs on hppa:

------------------
http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=findutils
Running /build/buildd/findutils-4.4.0/find/testsuite/find.posix/user-missing.exp ...

		=== find Summary ===

# of expected passes		1132
find (GNU findutils) 4.4.0
make[4]: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
[...]
Build killed with signal 15 after 300 minutes of inactivity

I have no idea why, even arm built findutils in 20 minutes. I guess the
buildd is somehow broken, but I cannot verify this, since paer is
still locked down.

Any smart ideas?
thanks, cu andreas
so grateful to you.'