CONTACTING YOU

Banker
Lloyds TSB Group
plc 25 Gresham
Street
London
EC2V 7HN
Attn.......

My name is Dr Jim  Larry,i am the Auditor General and computer manager here in our Bank (Lloyds Bank TSB London).I
have only written to seek your indulgence and  assistance.
I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of base 15,000,000.00{ Fifteen Million
B.Pounds Sterlings}of Late Mr. John Hughes out of the bank,he died a long time ago(on records),till now the account
remained dormat.I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice.

Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer
has been successfully concluded.Your full name and phone number/fax is need in the first place.Kindly reply me
stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary proceedure with which to make the
transfer progress.

I am anxiously awaiting your response yourthrough my confidential/ email address.contact. drjimlarry300
@yahoo.com.hk My Informations will be given to you in my next mail.Reply me immediately.

Thanks and God bless You.
Regards and Respect.
Dr Jim  Larry.