Online Registration for 's next event

Dear Guido,

Have you considered automating registration for 's meetings and events in order to save time, money, and resources?

We invite you to attend a webinar, Friday, March 21, 2008 at 11:00 AM Tasmania Time, to discover the Event Management module which encompasses all the tools necessary to take your events and meetings to the next level of success.

In 30 minutes, we will discuss how to:

* Conduct online registration, attendee management, and corporate event management
* Collect registration fees for external meetings, events and conferences
* Employ Strategic Meetings Management to plan, manage, and measure meetings and events
* Gather business intelligence and track meeting spend with standard or custom reports
* Integrate with hotel and travel solutions such as Passkey, Cliqbook, GetThere, etc.
* Match your company branding in all registration pages, email invitations, and event calendars
* Use the Cvent Supplier Network for meeting site selection and to identify meeting service providers

REGISTER NOW!

After you register, we will send you links to download the following whitepapers:
- Event Budget Management
- Event Management System Buyer's Guide
- Obtaining Immediate Event ROI
- Online Registration Systems: Buy vs. Build
- The Secrets to Successful Event Marketing
- The Strategic Meeting Planner

Cvent has been used to manage 100,000+ events for over 3,000 customers including large organizations like the American Marketing Association, JPMorgan, Meeting Planners International, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Verizon, and FannieMae.

On average our customers see a decrease in cost of 47%, while attendance is increased by 21%!

Join us for a 30 minute webinar and see how you can achieve the same results.

WHEN: Friday, March 21, 2008 at 11:00 AM Tasmania Time WHERE: Online

Please respond by using the following links:

YES - I would like to learn more

NO - I am unavailable at this time

Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and paste the entire address listed below into your web browser:
http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?1Q,P1,45FF8A5B-FDE9-496E-9D43-C818777626EB

If you’re not available at this time, sign-up for another time on our website by visiting our calendar:
Webinar Schedule

Sincerely,
Jonathan Rouhafzai
Account Executive, Cvent
webinars@cvent.com

To be excluded from future emails from Cvent:
Click here
Mailing Address: Cvent, Inc., 8180 Greensboro Drive, Suite 450, McLean, VA 22102
In compliance with Federal regulations, we hereby disclose that this email is commercial.