Re: Start_kernel : Bug

> I am using the default kernel command:
> root=/dev/ram ramdisk_size=12584' console=tty0 sti=10/6/2/0 sti_font=VGA8x16
> TERM=linux palo_kernel=0'0/vmlinux
>
> Hope someone can guide me on rectifying the problem.

What graphics card do you have in the machine? The above is trying to use
the graphics for the console and not working. Maybe you should try to
install via serial console and then work on getting graphics working later?
See the Graphics FAQ on the parisc-linux.org website for more info.

--
Matt Taggart
matt@lackof.org